So- Scott took Davis golfing the other day. Being the cool dad that he is, he let Davis drive the cart. Well- one thing led to another and Davis ended up hitting a 5 foot granite sign. Too bad for us- the sign broke at the bottom- fell over and cracked again- in half. Then comes the really great dad moment- Scott turns it into a lesson in honesty for Davis. They proceeded to the clubhouse where Scott told the guy what happened (Davis driving and all)- unfortunately the golf course said we would be liable. So we are still holding our breath for the grand total- hopefully it will be less than we are fearing (mulitple thousands). We are accepting pity donations of any amount.
Spring Break Quarantine Style
6 years ago

4 comments:
I love that you are blogging. I am so excited to be able to stay in touch this way. Sorry about the granite sign. That is a bummer!
Welcome to the blog world! I started one shortly before moving to CO and it's been a great way to keep in touch with family and it is also fun to peek into old friend's lives and see what they are up to. I did have to laugh about the sign - even though I would have been very upset if it had happened to me :)
Jamie
austinfamilyfun.blogspot.com
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I love it. Sorry about the sign :{ -Amy
well - I think replacing the sign is less expensive than Davis hitting a real car - so I think it will be okay. At least I hope it will be okay.
Post a Comment