May 14, 1999
May 14, 2008


Today was our anniversary. 9 years have gone by so quickly, yet it seems like our lives have always been together (we have known each other since Jr. High). I like to say that I couldn't have written a more perfect story. I can't wait to see where the next nine years take us.

12 comments:
Happy anniversary! You are an even cuter couple now than you were nine years ago.
Congratulations!!! I hope you have many more happy years together.
You guys help me feel good- our kids hardly could recognize us. I was thinking "have I really changed that much?" I guess you don't notice the changes, they just sneak up on you.
What a great day for your anniversary! There are sure a lot of celebrations going around the neighborhood on that date! You both look great- I would say that the "old" picture looks current, except for Scott's haircut- that could only have come from the 90's!
Congratulations!
PS- your new family picture is super-cute.
Happy Anniversary! Your wedding picture is so cute! Is that a new family pic on the side? Your hair looks shorter; i hope you realize that once you start blogging you are obligated to post before and after shots on all hair appointments. :)
Congrats... And you haven't changed a bit - not a day over 21 girl! ;) Hope you guys had a great anniversary.
Sarah- my hair is still long it is just the picture- no appointments even scheduled for it. I need to do something soon though. I am feeling a little stagnant. I will keep you (and the blog) posted.
Happy Anniversary! 9 years? It seems like so much longer, but I guess that is because you have known each other for so long. It is 10 years for Ted and I this year. Time goes by so fast.
Nine years? Holy cow. I also love that I was able to watch you guys date (and not date - but only briefly). Also - how many people can say that they went to prom with their now husband? Trust me - not many.
Congratulations on the 9 years! You look just as young and cute today as you did in the wedding picture. Lucky woman!
I'm a tad late but happy anniversary to our twin-lifed couple (ooh, that means my 9-yr. is fast approaching.)
Post a Comment