I didn't want to carry "the big camera" everyday in Disneyland. So I decided to limit myself to the beach and the day we were in the park on Elle's birthday. Here are some favorites (the sunset scenes are for my photo class homework):
I love your picutres! Your kids are darling. Disneyland sounds so fun. We went last year and I have been wanting to go back. It is such a happy place. Plus- who doesn't love a trip to the beach.
When I tell someone the name of "our blog" I sometimes wonder what they think of it. This is my attempt at an explaination of the name. I have always thought that my life is charmed. Not that I don't ever have trials or bad things happen- because they do. Charmed to me doesn't mean without flaw. No matter what happens in life Jesus Christ gives all of us hope for happiness. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The teachings of the church answer so many questions for me. They achor me and my life through whatever may come. And so, my life is charmed. I always say that I have the life I always dreamed of because of the gospel.
3 comments:
Awesome pictures! Lucky! You get to go the beach to do cool sunset pictures!?
I love your picutres! Your kids are darling. Disneyland sounds so fun. We went last year and I have been wanting to go back. It is such a happy place. Plus- who doesn't love a trip to the beach.
holy cow, that picture of Scott throwing Elle up with the sunset as a back drop...WOW. That picture belongs in a magazine.
Post a Comment