Davis being cheesy (notice the mouse ears we "won").;Elle on the carousel- she was such a fan of the rides and wanted to go on everything.; Cam at the pool (he didn't leave the kiddie pool- it was warm and he could touch).

The kids on the beach at Newport
(I had them pose for this- I wanted to get one
worthy of enlarging- does it look posed?)
The kids on the beach at Newport
(I had them pose for this- I wanted to get one
worthy of enlarging- does it look posed?)

5 comments:
Score! Welcome home to dreary and then not dreary and then dreary again Utah! I am glad you had fun. Thanks for being the blog pioneer for me!
What a great vacation. I love Cali and currently I am hating Utah. Seriously - no more snow. I am game for lunch. Let's pick a day.
Welcome home, it sounds like you guys had a great time. Your kids are so cute. I love the picture on the beach. I don't think it looks posed. I loved it.
I am so jealous! I would love to be in Disneyland right now. The picture on the beach is so sweet and definately doesn't look posed. It's a great photo.
How fun! I am a huge Disneyland fan. I don't think I could ever get tired of it. Cute pics, too.
Post a Comment