Sunday, September 7, 2008

The irony

So I kept thinking to myself that it is so ironic that we have so much to blog about in the summer, but so little time to blog. Now I am realizing that I just have very little time to blog- always. Life just keeps clipping along at a remarkable pace. We are back in school- Davis in 2nd and Cam in K. Soccer is up and going and the boys are loving it. Elle is forever on the move and starting to string a few words together here and there. She cracks me up. A few end of summer pictures- taken up the canyon at one of our last hurrahs.

p.s. these were taken with our newest addition to the family- a Canon Rebel Xsi. I am thrilled- and taking a photography class to learn how to actually use all the greatness that comes with it.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yahoo for cameras! Yahoo for photography classes that make me think that I will forever take my pictures on "auto?" I am having a not so successful time:(